Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] BCA Chart

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:48:34 +1100

Winner69 - thanks for that bit of Tuesday afternoon humour - I almost fell
off my chair laughing so hard.

Can just picture the boys and girls in Macquarie tending to their banks of
computers which are busily trying to predict the next stockmarket crash,
September 11th etc.  Must be hard work.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton