Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2002

Re: [sharechat] BCA Chart

From: "Capitalist" <capitalist@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:22:45 +1300

I do know what TA is Phaedrus :-). In fact I have studied logical cattallactics vs mathematical cattallactics. Its equations and formulas are limited to the description of states of equilibrium and nonacting. It cannot assert anything with regard to the formation of such states and their transformation into other states as long as it remains in the realm of mathematical procedures.

 I have never said that one cannot make money with using statistical methods, but that the premises underpinning it are bankrupt,as has been the consistent conclusion of research done at major universities.We have individuals on 6 figure salaries , paid to extrapolate statistics who are wrong so often they should hang their heads in shame - a weather forecaster could do better. Anyway it would take a book-like post to explain my position.

-The experience with which the sciences of human action have to deal is always an experience of complex phenomena. No laboratory experiments can be performed with regard to human action.- Mises

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] BCA Chart winner69 .