Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2002

[sharechat] GPG & Brunel merger

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:18:00 +1300

More surprises from Sir Ron.

Took me 1/2 hr to read the announcement  :))

In a sentence... A new company is being formed   (GPG plc)  using the tax breaks from Brunel, if agreed by shareholders Guiness Peat Group would dissolve and  use the Brunel company as from late Dec 2002, which means we shareholders will get a swap of shares from GPG to Brunel (GPG.Plc).

In a nutshell.... Sir Ron's vehicle is swapping engines for  better future performance.

Cheers
Hoop

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] A stocktake on STU tennyson@caverock.net.nz