Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2002

[sharechat] All Ords Chart

From: Jefley Aitken <jefley@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:56:49 +1200

Hello Trader 100
It makes a big difference where one starts a chart.
If you had started in 1992, the uptrend from the 1992 dip would have been
broken half-way through last year -- before the September drop.
I think there's a case for saying that the All Ords has been ranging since
june/july 01, but I can't think of any implications that would affect
decisions next week!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] STUDY STOCK - LHG Nick McCaw