An Update for all those who
are interested. Bought LHG at $1.27 on 6-9-02 after discussing it on the forum. As mentioned, it was
decided to sell if it fell back below the $1.25 support resistance level.
It got very close for a couple of days, and in
response to a recent query, I did not have an active stop in the market, In
this case I prefer to wait for a close below the sell level, then sell at
market the next day. Stop loss strategies are explained well in GO Learn
Shares, If you haven’t downloaded the free demo
courses, you really should. www.golearnshares.com.
LHG has bounced around but is behaving pretty well
as planned. The trend is continuing and a break above $1.37 would be a
convincing reason to go out for dinner.
In the mean time, the plan will stay the same. I
will probably lift the stop level to $1.29 if the current trend continues. It
helps that Gold is strong but whatever the reason, the ticker never lies.
Is there a good fundamental reason to reconsider my
Have a super weekend