[sharechat] All Ords Chart

From: "trader 100" <trader_100@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:37:57 +0000

I would be interested in peoples interpretation of the All Ords chart that I
have attached.  To me it appears that the All Ords is in a trading range
(support at approx 2,900 and resistance at approx 3,400)within a long term
uptrend.

Thanks

T100.

AO.gif

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Setting Stops trader 100