Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Share tipster game

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 11:03:57 +1000

Hi David,

Thanks for posting, good to hear from you.  Iguana2 (the company that owns ShareChat) actually designed the tipping competition on NineMSN.  I've entered it and am also doing quite poorly, the market certainly has been rough this month!

If Sharechatters who live in Australia (one of the conditions of entry is that one must be an Australian resident) wish to take part in the game, the next entry period is August 1st - 7th.  There's $1000 to be won every month and a grand prize of $5000 for the best performing portfolio after the end of the games (there are twelve in total).

Best Regards

Ben Dutton
ShareChat

p.s Loved your write up on the election Flying Pig, very funny :)