Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

[sharechat] Share tipster game

From: David Hardman <davidvhardman@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:24:35 +1000 (EST)

First time poster, long time reader

If we needed any further validation that the market has had a rough run over the last month you can get it by looking at the share tipping game on NineMSN

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/money/features/tippingcomp.asp

Of the 1784 entires only 32 are showing a positive return. That is only 1.7% of the entries.........The game has been running just over 3 weeks. The leader of the game has made a staggering 2.9%.....I am languishing around 1100.

Is anyone else playing this game? Not bad prize money! (if you are Australian)

David Hardman

SOLD.com.au - Find yourself a bargain!