Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Platinum Pursuits

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 20:55:46 +1200

Well at least this site has come alive again!
Thanks for all the sharechatters and their feedback. I will take a look further.

 But......I would still like to hear from some people who have attended his 3 day Options Trading Seminars and used his accompanying software. Anyone brave enough to come on out?

I still love the quote: " The most expensive advice is from a poor man".

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Strategy for volatile times winner69 .