Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

[sharechat] Attn Phaedrus

From: "geoff_julie" <gk_jawalker@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:07:08 +1200

Hi Phaedrus

I have some friends who are interested in trading shares, contrary to my advice!  They are investigating a product called "Platinum ....", sold by legendary "investment advisor" David Kurtnonov(?), an Ozzy who also sells Queensland property etc....  I/we know the guy has had plenty of publicity and not all of it has been flattering.  From what they've said, it sounds similar to another product called Metashare.

Can you provide some advice / help;
  • would you recommend the product, which is expensive with a upfront fee of $A1,200 plus a $A30 data fee each month?
  • Are there websites that provide daily data that they need.  I know of Datex, are their others (any with free data)?
  • another product, they are beginners?
Any assistance / advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Geoff Walker

ps    I'm not changing colours, I'm strictly a fundamental investor not a TA speculator!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] PHY Morgy