Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] PHY

From: "Chris Morgan" <ica.sports@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:33:58 +1200

Winner69
Thanks for doing the maths & getting the exact Fibs, I was roughing it at about the same low to high on a simple 30,50 60 at 3.00, 3.30 & 3.90 (from memory, through the envelope away, had bills in it). I havent updated todays asx (doesnt come through until about 9.30pm. I know nothing about this stock, I will shortly post a MA crossover chart which may be useful to follow in the next few weeks as it closely resembles its historical activity if thats useful. It will really just reiterate Phaedrus' point on simple MA crossover systems, that should keep most people on the right side of the market.

Regards

Morgy