Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] fonterra

From: "Geoff Brown" <brownz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 17:45:21 +1200

looks like the rot has started... this is what I have been talking about when I suggested NZ will be the next Argentina ...I see an analysis by a Canty uni accountant concludes 500m+ cash deficit...as for their ge research they are more interested in the product side that the farm side. To guarantee ge free seed like f&M free you need a ge free country ...My chou seed "certified" has some swede seeds in it ..
Best to keep our milk ge free as well...

I will vote National ACT list vote
Geoff