Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Re: Q&A with Phaedrus

From: Phyllis Bergquist <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 17:28:09 +1200

Sure -   it is www.elder.com   Cheers   Phyllis.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 4:45 PM
Subject: [sharechat] Re: Q&A with Phaedrus

Thanks for your input Phyllis. Actually it was Phaedrus that suggested I post these questions to ShareChat. I merely agreed!

I'm also using a laptop (on loan) on which I was planning to install a cheap second hand copy of Metastock.

Unfortunately I'm in Queenstown so I won't be able to make Dr Elder's seminar. However I would like to have a look at his website if you would post the link.

Good luck with your move.

Steve

P.S. I'd like to see ShareChat use a message board system like Sharetrader but with the option of subscribing to receive all messages via email. What do others think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/