Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Commonweatlh Bank Of Australia shares

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:03:02 +1000

Mac
An on line broker such as Access will probally charge you only A$29.50 to
sell the lot unless you have more than I think you are talking about and you
can set a minimum price as well. This sounds a lot better idea to me, than
what Georgeson is offering.
Malcolm.

M H & M M Cameron
55 Czarnecki Street