Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2002

Re: [sharechat] Commonweatlh Bank Of Australia shares

From: "Rockbottom" <rockbottom@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:12:20 +1200

Hello Mac

Just been reading the "Special Share Dealing Program" from Georgeson
Shareholder.

I was interested in the charges and I quote:-

"You will be charged a program fee of A$1 per share with a maximum charge of
A$300.00 (inclusive of GST). .............  ....    .......  There are no
other transaction fees or charges payable."

" You cannot specify the price at which your shares will be sold"

In other words if you own say 150 shares at say $36.00 NZ then the
commission will be about $176NZ or 3.26%.

Bit of a rip-off?
Why sell?

Rockbottom