Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] Dead European financier supports Snoopy

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:30:33 +1200

Snoopy wrote;

I prefer to buy in times of uncertainty, as I feel I am more
likely to get a bargain that way.  You say sell and I say buy.

This recalls the famous quote, attributed to Nathan Rothschild, that "the
time to buy is when blood is running in the streets"

Remember Nathan Rothschild made a bundle buying up assets from the English
who were spooked by the prospect of Napoleon winning at Waterloo.

We now know that Rothschild made the correct assumption as to who meet their
Waterloo at Waterloo.

Boop-boop-de-do Marilyn