Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] Gerry, dont start !

From: "Morgy" <morgy40@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:17:02 +1200

Gerry

After you post on ozestock (16530 , 15/6) I think your ability to fire broadsides at anyone is severley diminished.
Below is a copy of this (16530, bold & underline I have added) post where Gerry discusses his ramping. Please dont start your luny antics on this board. Stick to researching your stocks and let the info stand or fall on its own merits, it is the area in which you are most credible. The last thing we need here is hundreds and hundreds of boring monotonous posts similar to PDT & ASC.
Morgy

Gerrys Post 16530, 15/6 on Ozestock,
Yes, I shall reply again!!
I am a too experienced investor to know that ramping is useless on this site. Why would i when i can ramp on other boards?

On the now prominent ASC board I don't do any real ramping: please check. Eight posts in a row is normal behavior for me now i think!
I feel ASC warrants investigation and you or others may do well-or otherwise- by having a look at it. Remember you buy at your own risk and if anyone asks i was not involved

Other than that, I don't care what you do with it and I certainly won't bring any other stocks to your attention.

Except to mention AUO. I might get my experienced T.A man to post charts all over australasia, while at the same time i tell everyone it will accumulate 70% i think.

I wont be back again- unless of course i buy some PTD - was a masterstroke selling then blaming Carol for my leaving.

Why would i stay? after all i have no shares to ramp here

Gerry