Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: [sharechat] Comments on the Kiwi Income Property Trust Result?

From: "Michael Phillips" <michael.p@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:05:22 +1200

From: "hugh webber"

> hmmmm, one can only assume that there is absolutely no
> interest in KIP on Sharechat despite it being in the top 40.

It is always frustrating to hold a share which encourages very little
dialogue on Sharechat.  I am not au fait with the property sector, but
have recently become one of TTP's smallest shareholders in an effort to
try and understand the fundamentals of the industry better.

> So many loose ends - pity KIP doesn't seem to have a website
> or email address to clear it up.

This may be a perfect opportunity for someone from sharechat to approach
them regarding:

- an investor interview
- joining Company Wire

I don't know if one has been done in the past, but it could spark some
discussion on the sector as a whole.

Regards
Michael
===