Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

[sharechat] Comments on the Kiwi Income Property Trust Result?

From: hugh webber <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 21:28:24 +1200

One of the top 40, a 22.5% increase in profit, a concessional
one for six cash issue - and dead silence on Sharechat.

A company I've been pushing on Sharechat for some time
but somehow a solid 10% plus gross dividend yield plus
over 10% capital appreciation and some tax imputation
lacks glamour.

I think I'll stick to the returns over the glamour  ;-)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] GOLD / SILVER Steven Tong