Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: [sharechat] GOLD / SILVER

From: nickk@quicksilver.net.nz
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 04:04:32 GMT

Athol

You are certainly right when you say this "Gold will go higher because
there is no where for the world of money to be parked at this time of
falling stocks"

When the DOW was going thru the roof Gold was plumetting because the DOW
was the place to go with your money.  With the DOW very shaky, the Nikkei
similarly, and economic situations expected to worsen, Gold will be the
safe haven.

>From my limited information, I believe MMN & DIO aren't hedged.  However,
don't quote me on it.  Good luck...I like Gold & Silver in the next 12
months!

NK