Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: Re: [sharechat] NOG-black gold.....

From: "Greg @ Slingshot" <s1392@slingshot.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:47:23 +1200

Hi Mike,etc....
NZOG from records paid a Div in 1998 of 2.5cps.
I recieved last year a separate shareholding in PPP due to my holdings in NOG.
I sold these and recieved a return equivalent to 9cps per Nog share held-a pretty amazing return  +25%!!!!!!!!
My nog shares are now trading higher than when I first purchased last year....

Yes I do agree that happenings do take a long amount of time to occur.I am happy to wait the next 4-6 weeks for the supposed Doc announcement Re-access approval.

But as the PPP distribution shows benefits for shareholders sometimes come suddenly......

GREGOR.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team