Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2002

Re: [sharechat] NOG-black gold.....

From: Mike Hudson <mikehudson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:11:04 +1200

So what's new? This comapany has been over promising and under delivering since its flotation which is about 20 years ago. In its whole life it has, as far as I know, only ever paid out only 1 cent by way of return to its long suffering shareholders. IMO its sole raison d'etre is to keep its directors and senior management in the style to which they have become accustomed.

Cheers
Mike H
disc. Cut my losses on this one about 10 years ago.