Re: [sharechat] NZ Dollar

From: "Geoff Brown" <brownz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 22:23:04 +1200

Hi Mark
I am a sheep and beef farmer .
See the attached latest live cattle futures and you can see it is heading
down and the falling $US isn't helping...
Reasons bse scare in Japan...A false foot and mouth scare in the US spooked
the market and Russia banning US chicken imports hasn't helped.US biggest
beef export market is Japan..
All meats will be influenced
Contract price for August delivery lamb 19K ....$70
well down on last year ..
US stocks of milk powder 300 000  tonne
EURO stocks 100 000 and rising
We are increasing our milk production at an increasing rate.....

Geoff

LC62.gif