[sharechat] winner and bca

From: "winner69 ." <wwinner69@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:37:12 +0000

Snnoopy - spot on and thanks for sorting Dick out. Suppose it was confusing
using the 'discounted' price at Xmas 1998.

The chart is a representation of what the price of one BCA share looks like
with the retrospective 'Baycorp spirit' incorporated. Nothing else.

>From your perspective Dick you probably would have liked to seen a chart
showing how thw one BCH share worth $8.25 in Dec 1998 has progressed to its
value (exc dividends) of about $14.20 today.

But what that mean when the current BCA price is actually $4.55?

Just confuses the situation. If nothing else I have demonstrated that trying
to manipulate charts to reflect share of the pie and all that stuff that
Snoopy and Phaedrus were debating last week is really a pointless (and
confusing) exercise.

>From this I think Phaedrus wins that argument - let the charts show what a
share is worth on the market at any particular time.