Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] What does N L mean? [Suplementary Question]

From: "Ken Donelan" <kdonelan@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:44:08 +1200

No liability companies are Companies which do not have a contractual right
to recover calls from a shareholder who does not pay one. Instead, the
shares are forfeited automatically and offered for sale. No liability
companies are especially suitable for encouraging investment is risky mining
enterprise. They are found in Australia.