Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] AKL Council to sell AIA stake

From: "Nick Kearney" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:32:31 +1200

Shaun

Your comments are similar to Gaynor's in Saturday's Herald.  My response to that is this:

Can Gaynor and yourself please inform the ACC when the price has peaked at its very top so the ACC can then sell?  That would be appreciated.

By the way, it is all very well to say things like 'just starting to realise it true value' but there is a guaranteed $400 mill staring at you in the face.  And you wouldn't take the profit?  When will it realise its true value?  Next year?  The year after?  I agree that the price still has upside but no-one knows what is going to happen tomorrow.

Cheers

Nk

Thank you.