Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] Gaynor and GPG

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:14:05 +1200

  See gaynor taking another pop at GPG in todays herald. This the second time he has critisised them lately. As a longtime shareholder i am more than happy with the company.
   I expect them to have another good year, they are starting to make good use of all that cash, the shareprice is at an all time high and there is no sign of anybody acting improperly.
     The lessons of Breirleys will of been well learnt and its hard to imagine GPG having a similar fate.
             Keep up the good work i say, this is the one share in NZ that i never have to consider selling, its increased my wealth year in, year out without any real hiccups along the way
           Nick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AKL Council to sell AIA stake Matthew Van Veen