Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

Re: [sharechat] WDT

From: Flying Pig <m&j.bacon@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:18:40 +1300

Hi
I have followed WDT for some time now (about a year).
IMO it is still a better than 60% chance of flying. (no reflection on my alias)
The interview with CEO:
http://www.sharechat.co.nz/features/iinterviews/article.php/3b2b4a77
gives the impression all is still on track with the proviso that some
developments may be slower than the market was led to believe.
However slowly these may occur, I still belive they will happen.
The company is constrained by certain commercial restraints from
naming the contracting companies, so investors are unfortunately a bit
in the dark. On day (I hope) I will see a surge on some timely announcements.

MB
Disc: Hold some