Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2002

[sharechat] WDT

From: "Lindley Smith" <lindleysmith@bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:56:05 -0000

Does anyone have any thoughts on Wgtn Drive Technology?

I've been quite surprised at their recent price drop. I guess their recent profit announcement is the cause, but it doesn't seem out of line with previous results.

I'm out of the country, have there been any comments about it's performance/future?