Re: [sharechat] FVR

From: "Nick Kearney" <nickk@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:48:57 +1300

Nick

That's 3 posts on FVR in 30 minutes.

If this came from others you would accuse them of  having a 'collective
mania of a herd that can lead to a form of mass delusion'. (your words re
PTD).

In fact PTD always was going to retrace.  No stock can continue (yes
continue!) going through the roof.  If you were smart enough you would have
got in there at $2ish and made a decent profit instead of bitterly accusing
others of things when they have done so.  If FVR can make me a 150% profit
then I will eat my words I guess.

I don't anticipate reaching for the salt & pepper soon nick.

Cheers

Nk