Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Frucor

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:12:38 +0000

Hi Phil,

>I will be in the UK, so I can see if V is about there, but that
>doesn't really seem to matter anymore.

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Danone are pulling V from
the shelves in the UK, or at least reducing their presence to a token
beach head.

But while you are over there how about poking your head inside some
women's clothing stores to see how the 'Elle McPherson' product
launch is going?  It looks like Bendon is going to be not far from
the headlines over the next few months and I am wondering if their
foray into the UK is going to be as 'successful' as Frucor's.
SNOOPY

discl: Hold BEN

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Sometimes to see the wood from the trees,
you have to cut down all the trees."