Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] Frucor

From: "Philip Robinson" <pcr@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:18:48 +1300

Title: Message
You all make good points, But I have to say that this is the first time I have said that FRU will go to $10 or $12 or whatever, others have said this before me.

Thank you for the well thought out comments and responces I was not only looking for sympathy, but some intelligent comment as well.

I unfortunately will be spending the proceeds on an overseas trip soon, not putting back into the market, but as soon as the loan is paid off, beware Danone shares.....

I will be in the UK, so I can see if V is about there, but that doesn't really seem to matter anymore.

Well thanks for the good times Frucor I will have to buy RBD or Briscoes now.

Cheers
Phil