Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

[sharechat] Re TEL

From: "greg hickmott" <greg.hickmott@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 00:48:32 +1300

I paid $4-30 per share.You can analyse share's and their values until the Cows come home,but most of it is still only wishful thinking.The 2 most important guidelines I follow are entry and exit prices.Telecom also has a tremendously large base of cash paying customers ,a factor which is always going to help them through tough times.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Briscoes $2.20+ winner69 .