Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Re TEL

From: "nick" <rathel@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 16:17:51 +1300

       Ben is right, i have learned to be very wary of stocks going "cheap"
 The reality is that telecom is only 5.00 odd for a reason.  Same with FFS.
I have made this mistake in the past with telecom, buying at 7.35 at what was
its lowest price for years "cheap" was the cry then too. Ended up exiting at
6.50, people said to me why sell they "cheap".

                 Nick