Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Cleared the virus

From: "Phyllis Bergquist" <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:31:17 +1300

Speaking personally you have my utmost sympathy.   As one who is not enormously computer literate and who had a similar happening.    Fortunately a colleague phoned me instantly and I (How fortunate I was)  had a good friend whom I phoned and he helped through getting a virus killer.   That one got through Nortons so now I update Nortons like I brush my teeth!!!!!!!.    I never found out where it came from.   Good luck from now on to you  Phyllis.