Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Danone Offer

From: mills@chem.canterbury.ac.nz
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:21:15 +1300

Hi guys

Greetings, I have been lurking in the background of this group for a
while.  Out of the blue, I had an intresting call this evening from
someone on behalf of Danone enquiring whether I was intending to take up
their offer.

They were enquiring from a "if not, why not?" standpoint (eg price).
Just thought that it might pip some intrests from the point of view -
why are they bothering?  From what I figure, they can't have been
getting great responses and they must be wanting to know what they can
do to improve their chances??

MB (obviously hold FRU)