Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] Price Charts

From: Phaedrus <Phaedrus@techemail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 01:34:10 -0800 (PST)

Sam (Jerry?)
            I've just now tried the Equis charting site, and all is working OK.
I was able to chart all the stocks you mentioned (INL.NZ  FLB.NZ  NPX.NZ
BGN.AX) The stock code you enter is not case sensitive. The system changes them
all to upper case anyhow.
  When the Java applet has loaded (it takes about 10 - 20 seconds), it comes up
automatically with a chart of the Dow (.DJI)  Are you seeing this? If so, do
all the charting functions work OK?
  I am a bit out of my depth here, but I wonder if it could be a browser based
problem. Try another browser. I do know of people that cannot get the "Search"
function working on their PC's. (Not that you need it) I'm puzzled by your
references to Registration. I didn't know you could, and can't find any
reference to that anywhere.
  The only other thing I can think of is that you clicked on the
www.echarts.com/ link which appears near the top of the charting screen. Don't
click on this, just wait for the Dow chart to appear.
   Hope this helps,
                    Phaedrus.