Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] Price Charts

From: "Emerald Group" <emerald.co@actrix.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:48:14 +1300

I initially had problems too.

When the charting graph is displayed after opening equis page (from
hyperlink in Phaedrus' original post) you will see in the top left above the
graph 'DJI'.  Change this text to npx.nz and click on refresh on the right
top of the graph.  Wait some seconds and Nuplex (or what ever code you
enter) will be charted.  Choose the type of chart you require from the
buttons titled moving average and bars.

EK