Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] MARKET DEPTH-Power to the investers!!!!!!

From: "AXL" <gregsmcd@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:57:27 +1300

MARKET DEPTH!!!!!- Is'nt it great to see that we, the people, through constant pressure on the NZSE-its brokers, will now have this new informative "MD".
Good on us all !- that have brought this service to our own personal computers.
We must also give this Govt' its due praise in following through on its promise to make the prospect of a company takeover "FINALLY FAIR" to this countries shareholders.
Certain 'other' people had my utter distain when they believed that small shareholders were "FREELOADERS"
on the big players in our capital market.

I really hope that these recent changes will pump much needed confidence and vibrance to our home market!!!

GOOD ON YOU ALL!!!
AXL

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Price Charts Phaedrus