Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat]Phaderus' charts

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:36:24 +1200

I sincerely hope that we are not going to have another discussion about socalled competing interests of TA and fundamental theory.

They don't compete and in discussions with some traders in Australia, I found that they were well aware of the basic parameters which drive a company.

In my opinion, the two interests are complementary and that was the reason, why I strongly pushed the use of TA.
And it has its rightful place in the LTI series.

We are very lucky to have Phaedrus spending his talent and time informing the readers, particularly in present times when investors want to come back in.

I can't speak for him but I think that he would not worry about adverse comments. We are well past that stage now!

And if people insist on revisiting Jurassic Park, they are entitled to do that!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat]Phaderus' charts nickkearney