Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] S.G.I. - A Damning Inditement ?

From: "Paul Frost" <frostpt@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 20:17:47 +1200

I didn't mean for my earlier comments to be taken as criticism of the SGI concept. I believe this to be a worthwhile exercise and definitely worth repeating in the future.

Likewise the "Beat The Brokers" competition. I appreciate all the time and effort that Mike has put into it.

Perhaps the term "mug punter" was uncalled for, and I apologise for that.

However I do earnestly believe that many investors place to much emphasis on short term stratagies to their detriment.

regards

Paul F.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Hulun Clucks........ Jim Insley