Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] RBC- Exercises / Nick Wigley / RBC holders

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 16:22:09 +1200

Nick and RBC holders,

The object was to find out why some of the larger shareholders were not selling at present attractive prices.

The strengthening NZ$ vs the $US will be one reason, but the overall wealth effect can be compounded by another factor as well.

We wanted to know about the effects of possible developments and because they can be important, I am giving you the web sites in logical order:

The participants were: Ben Malthus, Gregoire, George Hill and I. Thank you for taking part during Aug. 11-13. 2001!

Before these scenarios were put, the buyback progressed reasonable well. It has markedly slowed down since!

RBC cannot really allow a long interval between the last buyback and the announcement of any developments. It is a matter of timing and be 'up with the play'.

Any comments, please?

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AIR NZ Brian Jones