Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2001

[sharechat] This just gets better and better ....

From: "Steven Link" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:28:43 +0000

FFS with a $1.3 billion loss - no problem : the NZ economy grew $3.6 billion
in the last 12 months. And the trees continue to grow.

If you like losses, try CISCO - the idiots in the US (land of cigar chomping
peasants now all anxiously watching if they are going to join the dole queue
next even as their wretched share portfolios plummet)have lost US$463
billion in market cap since March last year!

RIL - I hope you are hanging onto to your precious overseas and Nasdaq
shares!  We may make a takeover offer sometime in the near future for them -
trouble is that the S$ would be so low then that we will have to think
twice.