Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] BCH ( BAY.AX ) or BAY CORP. and CLH or COLLECTION HOUSE

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:25:25 +1200

Peter,

Thanks,

As to CLH :  < www.collectionhouse.com.au  >

Yes, your broker's E/S up to June 30, is predicted @ 17 cents versus mine @ 15.7 cents.
Ah well, it pays to be conservative, I think!

Actually, CLH current work - in - progress has grown from $ A 2.0 Bill. to $A 2.4 Bill. over the last 4 months !

Only two more months to go and a new financial year starts! My prospective (CLH) -  P/E for the new year is 28 versus your broker's 26.

That compares with Baycorp's 45 ! Both CLH numbers could be somewhat low and presumably, share prices could rise accordingly!

I am waiting for their annual announcement in the meantime!

Regards,

Gerry

Disclaimer. I hold CLH. Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell any shares. To do so will be entirely at their own risk. Contents of this article are my opinion. My post of April 23, contains the CLH forecasts.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Contact...when to sell...??? Share Boy