Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] BCH ( BAY.AX ) or BAY CORP. and CLH or COLLECTION HOUSE

From: "Peter Maiden" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:26:27 +1200

Gary - you might be interested in what the broker I use in Australia says about CLH this week

The plan coming together. In light of recent industry and CLH specific events we have upgraded our earnings forecast for CLH. We are becoming increasingly confident that our initial investment thesis on CLH and the restructuring of the Australia debt services market is correct. CLH is expected to benefit from rapid industry consolidation, maturation and growth. We envisage an end game scenario for the industry where two to three players dominate and hold high market share. At present CLH appears as though it will emerge as the pre-eminent industry player. Our enthusiasm is only tempered by the lack of a track record. We have upgraded our rating to a BUY.

Forecast earnings in 2001 are $8.7M and in 2002 $15.5M. Both higher than Gerry's forecasts.

Certainly a company on the way up and one that is getting a lot of good reports from many sources.

Interesting to see a resurgence in the BCH price in New Zealand lately - looks like the credit service companies that the market has confidence in are being rewarded.

Cheers

Peter

Disc - hold CLH

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] BCH ( BAY.AX ) or BAY CORP. and CLH or COLLECTION HOUSE G Stolwyk