Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] Contact...when to sell...???

From: Share Boy <jj_martinz@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:20:01 +1200 (NZST)

Can someone help me, when should I sell some of my
Contact shares.? Should I wait till Edison start
picking them up after the 18th, or is it better to
sell before then.

What should I be looking for over the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks...JJ

http://store.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Store
- It's time you had your business online!