Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Fosters Brewing Group -- attention PHAEDRUS

From: "ashbb" <ashbb@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:12:12 +1200

Phaedrus,

Thank you for your posting. I am a relative newcomer to all of this, therefore not really up to speed on all of your comments. For example, I haven't got a clue what the "MACD" is. Can you please enlighten me?
I am very interested in learning about technical analysis. Can you recommend any resources to help me learn?
I still have my FBG shares, how do you read the current indicators?

Many thanks,

ash