Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] Our Country

From: nickkearney <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:28:23 +1200

Hi all

Not really the appropriate forum for this I guess, so apologies in
advance if some of you take umbrance to this.

If any of you feel passionate enough about our country then you might
like to go to www.business.auckland.ac.nz/braindrain/

There, you can register to take part in a confidential survey about the
problems facing this country and the options for the future.

It is run by the University of Auckland and is part of the Young New
Zealanders movement that Richard Poole initiated last year.

Relevance to shares and sharechat?  Well think of the long term
implications for the NZSE if we had a freer economy.

Once again, apologies if this offends anyone.

Thank you

NK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] MACD Phaedrus