Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] US Index Funds

From: "Mike Hudson" <mikehudson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:39:45 +1200

Brian wrote

" Is anyone aware of any US index fund available in NZ, especially an S&P500 index?"

Brian, I dont think that any US Funds are quoted here but I am sure that your broker could arrange to buy some for you. The pioneer in tracker funds is the Vanguard Group. I had a quick look at their website www.vanguard.com  and I note that they have an area for non U.S. Investors including a section for Australians and New Zealanders   - this may be another way to invest.

I hope this is of some use

Cheers
Mike H

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Strathmore - the bottom-NOW UP?? AXL