Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Frucor Beverages Group Limited

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:43:58 +1200

        There have been a number of articles about frucor recently,
all fairly positive, share magazine and investor monthly spring to mind.
 There has been good volume too in the last few weeks.
       Part of the reason could be simply that there isnt much else
worth investing in.  So many companys have dissapointed recently,
ie telecom , air new zealand , waste managment, sky etc,
 while frucor has a history of spectacular growth and so far
a fairly unblemished record.
        The next year should be a crucial one for frucor, if the uk operations
show signs of taking off the shareprice could rocket.  Im not paerticularly
bullish about the uk prospects, however in this part of the world the company is
a dead set winner

      nick

To those Interested in Frucor, I was on the plane and read a good article in Metro about Frucor, I learned much I did not know about this company, it is very interesting and may explain the recent sharp rise in the share price.

Phil
(hold FRU)